Thursday, November 4, 2021

the BEST halloween

                                          the BEST Halloween



Halloween, the best holiday (in my opinion like maybe you like Christmas better?) EVER. 

i like it because 1. you get CANDYYY  2. watching scary moovies

3. staying up late  4. last of all DECORATING                                                                                                                                                           my favorite of the four is probably either the candy or staying up late   but my favorite years halloween would be this years one because i had SO MUCH FOOD,    and that is beacause my sister went ALL OUT with baking she made a    apple pie that has a carved pumpkin face on it,    eyeball cake pops and we also bought starbursts those candy milk bottles and MUCH more but yea it was SO fun 


we also watched a really funny movie (i cant remember though) 


but it was AMAZING any way this blog is a bit big so ill end it here :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sebastian,
    Thanks for sharing this amazing piece of writing on your blog. I think I like christmas Because You get presents (In my opinion Of Course) Anywayy Good Job! Byee!

    ReplyDelete